Bunbeg Holiday Homes is a family run development of 4 Holiday Homes, with four 4 star Failte Ireland approved houses and one 3 star Failte Ireland approved house. Situated directly on the Wild Atlantic Way.
2 & 4 bedroom cottages can accommodate 5-9 people. Situated in a most scenic area of Donegal coastline in the seaside village of Bunbeg, internationally known for its culture, language and traditional music. The cottages are situated in a quiet peaceful setting, safe for children with miles of sandy beaches only 1/2 mile away.
- FREE Wi-Fi in all holiday homes.
- SaorView and Free to View TV in all holiday homes.
- Ground Floor Bedrooms.
- Private Car Parking.
- Fully Equipted Kitchens.
- Family Friendly Premises.
- Central Heating and Open Turf Fire (Turf Supplied Free).
- Baby Sitting Available.
- On-Site Tennis Court.
- On-Site Secure kiddies Play Area.
- Convenient to hotels,shops,beaches,fishing,golf,leisure centre and Glenveagh National park.
- Spacious livingroom with open fire.
- Ensuite Bedroom(s).
- Colour Television, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer.
The area has interests for everyone, quiet walks along the beach or for the more adventurous a climb of Errigal, Donegal's highest mountain.
Stroll along to the Martello tower, visit Europe's smallest harbour, Bunbeg, and take a trip on the ferry to Tory Island. Visit Glenveigh National Park and experience it's peace and tranquility among the Derryveagh mountains. Fish for salmon on the Clady river or bring the children to Dunlewey Lakeside Center.
The golfer has a choice of golf courses, Gweedore 3km, Cruit 20km, Portnoo 40km, Pitch & Putt 20km. Tennis court and private play area on site. Seafood restaurants, traditional music and horse riding are all available locally.
Failte Ireland Approved.